iDate Update – The Internet Dating Conference
Once again I had the pleasure of attending the Internet Dating Conference which was held in Miami Beach last week.
The highlight this year was the first-annual iDate Awards where both industry leaders and the public had the opportunity to vote on their favorite online dating sites.
At the black-tie event, the industry winners were announced which included:
- Best Dating Site - Match.com
- Best Up and Coming Site - Zoosk.com
- Most Innovative Company - OkCupid
- Best Marketing Campaign - eHarmony.com
- Best Dating Site Design - Match.com
- Best Mobile Dating Site - Zoosk.com
- Best Matchmaker – Julie Ferman, CupidsCoach.com
- Best New Technology - Iovation.com
- Best Payment System - Paypal.com
- Best Affiliate Program - Friendfinder.com
- Best Dating Software Provider - WhiteLabelDating.com
The next iDate conference will be held on June 17-18, 2010 in Miami Beach. I’m secretly hoping that CyberDatingExpert.com gets nominated for an honorable mention.
Julie Spira is known worldwide as The Cyber-Dating Expert. She is the author of the bestseller, The Perils of Cyber-Dating: Confessions of a Hopeful Romantic Looking for Love Online. Visit her atCyberDatingExpert.com