Just Announced – 2010 Line-Up for Ask the Cyber-Dating Expert Radio Show
It’s going to be an exciting year of guests on Ask the Cyber-Dating Expert Radio Show. Join me this Sunday, January 9, 2010 for the season premiere featuring Sam Yagan, CEO of the online dating site, OkCupid.com. OkCupid is a free online dating site that is very Web 2.0 friendly. The Boston Globe calls OkCupid, “The Google of Online Dating.” The Valentine’s edition will feature love expert and bestselling author, Dr. Diana Kirschner. Diana’s book, Love in 90 Days will be released in paperback on February 8, 2010. We’ll be talking about her new chapter, “Dating Games Men Play.” We’ll provide dating advice and online dating tips on Saturdays at 2pm/eastern time.
Additional guests will include:
- YourTango – Tom Miller (Tomfoolery)
- Lovetropolis.com – Michael Lombard, CEO
- True.com – Herb Vest, CEO and Founder
- David Wygant – Dating Expert
- Skout – Christian Wiklund, CEO
- Lucia – Cougar Relationship Expert
- Textflirting – Debra Goldstein and Olivia Baniuszewicz, Authors
- Make Every Man Want You – Marie Forleo, Author
- Andrea Syrtash – Dating Expert and Author
- Blackbox Republic – Sam Lawrence, CEO
- eLove.com – Paul Falzone, CEO
Ask the Cyber-Dating Expert Radio Show airs on Saturdays at 2pm/Eastern Time. The call in number is 646-929-0012 or visit BlogTalkRadio to listen online.