Spring Season Schedule for Ask the Cyber-Dating Expert Radio Show
It’s with great pleasure to announce the spring line up of guests for Ask the Cyber-Dating Expert Radio Show.
Every Saturday we feature top online dating sites and bestselling relationship authors on the program as we talk about dating, love and romance in a Web 2.0 World. Our goal is to provide dating advice and relationship tips to help you enjoy your cyberdating experience.
The season premiere of Ask the Cyber-Dating Expert Radio Show will feature eHarmony on April 3, 2010. Dr. Gian Gonzaga, eHarmony’s Senior Director of Research and Development at eHarmony Labs will join us to talk about eHarmony’s compatibility matching and how eHarmony became such a successful site for singles looking for serious relationships and marriage.
“Julie Spira offers a fresh perspective on online dating. I look forward to sharing with her listeners how eHarmony matches singles for successful long-term relationships.” ~Dr. Gian Gonzaga, eHarmony Labs.
Dr. Gonzaga is a world-renown expert in relationships, emotion and health psychology. He has been frequently quoted in the media on the subject of Internet dating. eHarmony was ranked #1 in Comscore for the month of February. It’s an honor to have Dr. Gonzaga for our season opener.
In addition to eHarmony on April 3, 2010, the following guests will appear on the program:
- April 10, 2010 - Cosmopolitan – Ky Henderson, editor of “Ask Him Anything”
- April 17, 2010 - Weopia, Virtual Dating – Dave Wilkie, CEO
- April 24, 2010 - He’s Just Not Your Type (And That’s a Good Thing) – Andrea Syrtash, author and dating expert, Oprah.com
- May 1, 2010 - eLove – Paul Falzone, CEO
- May 8, 2010 - The Unofficial Guide to Dating Again – Tina Tessina, author
- May 15, 2010 - People Media – Josh Meyers, CEO (BlackPeopleMeet.com, Senior People Meet.com)
- May 22, 2010 – The Wing Girls –Jet and Star, Dating Superheroes and comedians
- June 5, 2010 - Have I Got a Guy for You – Alix Strauss, author
- June 12, 2010 - Perfect Match – Dr Pepper Schwartz, Chief Relationship Expert
- June 19, 2010 - Senior People Meet – Dr. Terri L. Orbuch, “The Love Doctor”
Ask the Cyber-Dating Expert Radio Show can be heard at 2pm/ET, 12 noon/CT, and 11am/PT on BlogTalkRadio.com/CyberDatingExpert. The call in number is 646-929-0012.
For a complete schedule of guests, visit CyberDatingExpert.com/radio-show.