These inspirational quotes are worth sharing with your friends and loved ones.
1. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” –Oprah Winfrey
2. “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” –Kristin Armstrong
3. “Gratitude is a fruit of great cultivation; you do not find it among gross people.” –Samuel Johnson
4. “If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” ~W. Clement Stone
5. “An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day.” –Irv Kupcinet
6. “Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.” –Lionel Hampton
7. “Friendships begin with liking or gratitude—roots that can be pulled up.” –George Eliot
8. “Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence.” –Erma Bombeck
9. “Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.” –Henry Van Dyke
10. “What soon grows old? Gratitude.” –Aristotle
11. “Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.” –Henry Van Dyke
12. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” –Gilbert K. Chesterton
13. “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” –Henry Ward Beecher
14. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.” –Marcus Tullius Cicero
15. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” –Melody Beattie
16. “Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.” –Eileen Caddy
17. “Gratitude changes the pangs of memory into a tranquil joy.” –Dietrich Bonhoeffer
18. “Happiness is itself a kind of gratitude.” –Joseph Wood Krutch
19. “Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.” –Karl Barth
20. “Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy.” –Jacques Maritain
21. “Best of all is it to preserve everything in a pure, still heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving, and for every breath a song.” –Konrad von Gesner
22. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” –William Arthur Ward
23. “As long as thanks is possible, then joy is always possible.” –Ann Voskamp
24. “If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, “thank you,” that would suffice.” –Meister Eckhart
25. “The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.” ?Henry Ward Beecher
As always, we wish you much love and joy in cyberspace, or wherever you may roam.
Follow @JulieSpira on Twiter
Today, March 8th, women around the world are being celebrated on International Women’s Day.
Events are being held all around the world with over 400 events in the U.S. and Canada, as well as over 400 events in the United Kingdom.
Whether you decide to take the day off from work for a well-deserved mani-pedi, indulge in a box of decadent chocolates, or go to the movies, one thing is for sure– take a moment to honor your accomplishments, hug your friends, and remember your loved ones and girlfriends.
To stay inspired for the day at Cyber-Dating Expert Headquarters, we’ve selected our 7 favorite inspirational quotes from women we admire.
Let us know which ones are your favorites and feel free to add a few of your own.
1. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” ~Oprah Winfrey
2. “There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.” ~Madeleine Albright
3. “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.” – Helen Keller
4. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.” – Ingrid Bergman
5. “A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here.” - Marianne Williamson
7. “A girl should be two things classy and fabulous.” ~ Coco Chanel
Wishing the women throughout the world a very Happy International Women’s Day. Give yourself a hug.
Wishing you much love and joy in cyberspace, or wherever you may roam.