How to Flirt or Fall in Love Using Your Eyes
Can you flirt or fall in love just by staring at someone’s eyes?
I remember the first time I fell in love at first sight. There was something about his eyes that captured my attention. I kept staring at him and then turning my head away quickly, a bit nervously. When we finally started talking, it turned out we had the exact same eyes.
I wrote about that experience in my first published book. It wasn’t just about the eyes. It included perpetual smiles as well.
Perhaps I can say we fell in love at first eye-sight. We still talk about the sparkle in our eyes that brought us together to this day. Research has backed up this theory that you can fall in love with someone just through eye contact.
Then again, there are songs about eyes, such as You’re Too Good to be True, Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You, Brown Eyed Girl, Green Eyes Lady, These Eyes, Spanish Eyes, and the list goes on.
Both men and women are visual. Either the see something or someone they like, or they don’t. This is why popular dating apps such as Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge are so popular and singles are swiping right in record numbers. At Cyber-Dating Expert, we recommend that you ditch those sunglasses in your online dating profiles and mobile apps, and make sure your potential date can stare into your sparkling eyes.
Here are 31 facts on how to flirt with your eyes
- When two people in love gaze into each others’ eyes, their heartbeats synchronize with each other.
- Your eyes dilate almost 50% wider when you look at someone you love or fancy.
- When flirting, a woman will look at someone, then quickly look away and wait 30 seconds if she’s interested.
- Perfect vision makes it easier to fall in love at first sight.
- Gazing straight into a stranger’s eyes can make them fall in love.
- Rapid blinking may mean someone is attracted to you.
- Women will find a man attractive if another woman is looking at smiling at him.
- When someone who finds you attractive locks eyes with you, they automatically go up a notch on your love barometer.
- Sparkling eyes show strong emotions.
- People with a strong connection of love hold eye contact for longer periods of time.
Plus 21 more fun facts in this Infographic below.