If you missed my Pimp Your Online Dating Profile Seminar in Los Angeles, there’s no need to fret. My friends at Cupid’s Pulse asked me to help singles create an irresistible online dating profile just for Valentine’s Day, so I came up with a list of 5 Must-Do tasks that you can start doing today.
From wearing red to attract love,? to creating a catchy screen name and changing your visibility settings, it’s still time to find a Valentine.
Click here for full article @Cupid’s Pulse
1. Be the Lady in Red: Everyone knows that red is synonymous with love and passion.? We?re reminded about Valentine?s Day as soon as New Year?s is over.? I always say the color red will attract a man.? Grab a friend and your digital camera and start snapping some photos wearing your favorite red dress or sweater to grab his attention.? Post three to five photos: one full-length shot, one close up and an activity or vacation shot.? Not sure what to use?? Check out your own Facebook profile and scan through your photos.? There might be one on your favorite social networking site to post on your online dating profile.
2. Create a Catchy Screen Name: When I create irresistible online dating profiles for singles, I?m always amazed at how many singles just use the screen name assigned by Match.com, eHarmony, or on the free online dating site.? There?s nothing catchy about it at all.? Think about a newspaper with a great headline and an interesting photo.? If it captures your attention, you?re more than likely to skim or read through the article.? The same theory holds true for online dating.? It?s a competitive digital landscape out there ? Suzy115279 isn?t going to impress him, but ArtLover4U or HikingGal will show him what your interests are.? This will make it easier for him to approach you.
3. Change your Settings: Typically, women like it when a man does the pursuing, but February is already here.? You need to let him know you?re available and ready to meet.? How do you do this?? Change your privacy settings to show you?re online and open up your live chat or instant messaging service.? Online dating is a numbers game and men are rejected all too often.? Make it easy for him to find you.? It?s a crowded digital landscape and the squeaky wheel does get the deal.
4. Shorten your Profile: There?s so much to say and so little time, but time is your friend.? Don?t tell your entire life story in your profile, or there?s no reason for him to contact you.? Shorten your profile to a simple paragraph with enough information to pique his curiosity.
5. Cast a Wide Net: So what if he doesn?t look like your dream guy?? If you have enough common interests, take a chance and accept a date.? You never know if a great friendship will develop or if he?ll have a friend to introduce you to, even if it?s not a love connection.? Women do fall in love with their best friends, so don?t be too quick to judge the book by it?s digital cover.
For the full article, Visit Cupid’s Pulse.
Julie Spira is America's Top Online Dating Expert. She's an award-winning dating coach who's been helping singles find love online for 25+ years. Follow @JulieSpira on IG.