March 20th is International Happiness Day and it’s also the first day of spring.
It’s on a weekend this year, so find some time to add joy and happiness to your life, with a little help with these quotes and gifs.
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
2. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
3. “Being happy never goes out of style.” – Lily Pulitzer
4. “The U.S. Constitution doesn’t guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself.” – Benjamin Franklin
5. “Happiness is not a goal; it is a byproduct.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are.” – Goldie Hawn
7. “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
To get involved, head over to the official International Day of Happiness website and take the pledge to help create a happier world.
Wishing you much love and joy in cyberspace, or wherever you may roam. xo
Julie Spira is America’s Top Online Dating Expert and Digital Matchmaker. She’s the CEO and founder of Cyber-Dating Expert and has been coaching singles on finding love online for over 20 years. Julie’s the author of the bestseller, The Perils of Cyber-Dating: Confessions of a Hopeful Romantic Looking for Love Online, newly released with a magical epilogue and a fairy tale ending.
Sign up for the Free Cyber-Dating Expert Weekly Flirt newsletter for dating advice delivered to your inbox.