Emily Dickinson, one of the greatest poets in history would have been 185 years old today.
In honor of her birthday and five of her greatest quotes on love, we thought we’d share a few with you today to warm your heart.
- “If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain.”
2. “To love is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.”
3. “I argue thee that love is life. And life hath immortality.”
4. “Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all.”
5. “The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience.”
Wishing you much love and joy in cyberspace, or wherever you may roam. xo
Follow @JulieSpira on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Julie Spira is America's Top Online Dating Expert. She's an award-winning dating coach who's been helping singles find love online for 25+ years. Follow @JulieSpira on IG.