It’s an honor and joy to announce that Dr. Gary Penn has invited me, along with Shannon Colleary to his LIVE PODCAST event in Los Angeles on Wednesday, October 21, 2015.
If you’re struggling to find a great relationship or are trying to get out of a dead-end one, this event is for you.
For only $25 you’ll receive:
Wine, nibbles and a great interactive coaching workshop with Dr. Penn and his guests: Life Coach Shannon Colleary and myself, Julie Spira, America’s Top Online Dating Expert and Digital Matchmaker!
We’ll be fielding audience questions, (anonymously, due to the podcast) which will serve as “mini” sessions for the entire group.
Dr. Penn has certainly walked the walk. He has learned a great deal in his quest to find a loving and connecting relationship. He knows how difficult it is to find “the one”. He is committed to increasing your odds!
He brings not only his clinical knowledge to this workshop, but also his personal experience to help you work on the self-awareness and emotional availability necessary to find and sustain a loving, healthy relationship.
He’ll help you achieve a state of psychological awareness while teaching you his unique communication and dating skills.
Life Coach Shannon Colleary, best known for her “Asshat Recovery Program” articles on The Huffington Post, is an expert in helping her clients break their addiction to toxic relationships.
Like Dr. Penn, Shannon has walked-the-walk to recovery, ending her last toxic relationship by using steps inspired by the 12-step programs. After which, Shannon attracted a loving, stable, funny man she’s been married to for fifteen years.
And now she’s helping her clients to do the same thing.
Plus, I’ll be there live and on the podcast as well.
Here’s a bio for me:
Julie Spira is America’s Top Online Dating Expert and Digital Matchmaker. She was an early adopter of online dating and has been helping singles find love online for over 20 years. Julie is the author of the bestseller, The Perils of Cyber-Dating: Confessions of a Hopeful Romantic Looking for Love Online and is a frequent guest in the media, having appeared in over 650 news stories on the intersection of love and technology. She was named the “Pioneer of Online Dating” by Cosmo and was listed in the Top 10 Dating Advice Columnists to Follow on Twitter.” Her Irresistible Profiles programs have helped millions of singles speed up their search to find love online. Julie will be discussing the 7 Secrets to Finding Love Online and will help demystify the cryptic text messages that women and men send to each other.
Here are some results you can expect from this 3-hour workshop:
- You’ll discover why you’re attracted to certain types of people; i.e. emotionally troubled, unavailable people, or people who want to quickly fall in “love” and fuse with you.
- You’ll leave with actionable tasks to break your addiction to a toxic relationship, if you’re in one.
- You’ll have a new skill set to approach dating.
- You will have all the secrets of how to approach online dating.
You’ll have clarity about what you really want and need and how to appropriately convey that when dating someone new.
Who this workshop is for:People who are motivated to make a change in their lives with this kind of attitude:
- “Enough is enough! Tomorrow doesn’t have to be like today. I can change!”
- “I can take control of my life instead of constantly feeling disappointed and hopeless!”
- “I can identify my psychological blind spots and learn new and highly functional ways of connecting.”
“It’s time for me to stand tall and move forward with confidence and optimism.”
Who this workshop isn’t for:
- People who are invested in staying in the victim role.
- People who aren’t willing to take responsibility for their choices and their life.
- People who blame others for their hopelessness and misery.
- People who want to continually live in the past, which keeps them from fulfillment in the present.
That Bat time and Bat channel again? Wednesday Oct. 21st from 7-10 p.m.
The Roc Center, 607 Arizona Ave. Santa Monica, Ca. Between 6th and 7th street, one-block north of Santa Monica Blvd. (310) 450-ROCK (7625).
How big is this event?
We can only take 90 people.
Can men come too?
Yes, this is a co-ed event.
Do I have to talk?
We would suggest that you ask all of your burning questions. However you’re not obligated to speak. You can absolutely learn a lot just by listening to what other people ask and the responses they receive.
FOLLOW @JulieSpira on Twitter for dating advice.
Julie Spira is America's Top Online Dating Expert. She's an award-winning dating coach who's been helping singles find love online for 25+ years. Follow @JulieSpira on IG.