5 Post-Valentine’s Tips for Online Dating
If you?re single, you might have stayed home and pulled the sheets over your head until the clock struck midnight. Other singles that I heard from gathered together for the evening and sipped a few cocktails together and then went home alone. It was agonizing. It was painful. I know, you don?t want to have another Valentine?s Day alone, which is why you?re visiting this site right now.
So, as the bearer of good news, we?re heading into March Madness and Spring Fever will be around the corner. What does this mean for singles? It means the holiday season from Thanksgiving through Valentine?s is thankfully over. The men who disappeared in the weeks leading to Valentine?s Day are resurfacing right now since the holiday pressure has subsided.
So toss away your favorite red dress for a moment and let?s talk about some online dating tips to get your profile noticed and rise to the top.
1. Start from Scratch. If you still like your current site, you don?t need a makeover of your present profile. What you need is a brand new profile originating from a new and unique email address. If you?ve taken a break from online dating and are ready to jump back in, don?t refresh your existing profile. Retire it permanently and start from scratch. This way you?ll show up in a search as ?brand new? and you?ll be the fresh new face in the digital playing field.
2. Change Your Catchy Screen Name. Let?s face it. Your current screen name isn?t really that catchy is it? If so, you?d be riding into the sunset with someone right now. Think about a name that doesn?t describe you to your girlfriends. You?re writing to attract a quality man and he doesn?t want to hear about your shopping expeditions. While you may be a fashionista and will look great on a date, he?ll think you?ll be spending all of his money while gallivanting at the mall and won?t be spending time with him. Think about what you?d like to do together as a couple. What activities and interests will you have in common? Imagine spending them with your dream guy. Pick three different catchy screen names and rotate them on your profile headline. Don?t describe yourself as pretty or beautiful as you will seem shallow. Men are visual. They?ll notice how you look in your profile photos. You?ll know soon enough which names get the most attention.
3. Be Realistic. I?m not saying don?t be picky. Wanting a Renaissance man who makes $300,000 a year and will give you back massages and write you love notes all day long is not realistic. Whatever you have on your list, cut your list in half to show the absolutely most critical things you want in a partner. Our goal is to help you find love and a meaningful relationship. I know you can find it online and I?m here to help you do so.
4. Spend One Hour a Day Online. You say you?re too busy to spend one hour searching through profiles and finding quality men to date? If you can find time to go to the gym three times a week, meet your girlfriends for drinks, and attend business networking events, then you must allocate one hour a day to devote to your love life. I know you?re already logging onto Facebook up to an hour every day. While you?re checking the latest status updates and commenting, cut that time down and visit your online dating site.
5. Two is Better Than One. Online dating is a numbers game. Fortunately, there are over 1500 sites to pick from. My suggestion is to sign up for one mainstream popular site that has a lot of active members and select a second niche site to post another profile. If you?re wondering what a niche site is, it?s one that focuses in on your hobbies or religious beliefs. There are sites for book lovers, vegetarians, pet lovers, and those with medical conditions. There truly is someone for everyone. Visit our Dating Community for some sites that I recommend.
Make this spring your time to find the love that you truly are looking for. If you need personalized?help with your online dating profile, you’re not alone. Contact us to find out more about coaching programs at CyberDatingExpert.com/Irresistible Coaching. We’ll help you create an irresistible online dating profile to attract your dream date.