7 Quotes for International Happiness Day
It’s International Happiness Day and the first day of Spring!
It’s no coincidence that the start of this new season these two fall on the same day every year.
While finding happiness is an everyday goal, today we’re giving it an extra springtime boost of love. Also being happy is a great way to attract love, so start smiling and watch the miracles start to happen.
Enjoy these seven quotes about being happy from those I admire all week long, and feel free to share the love.
1. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
2. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
3. “Being happy never goes out of style.” – Lily Pulitzer
4. “The U.S. Constitution doesn’t guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself.” – Benjamin Franklin
5. “Happiness is not a goal; it is a byproduct.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are.” – Goldie Hawn
7. “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
Is being happy on your bucket list?
Get ready to smile and visit the official International Day of Happiness website where you can take the pledge to help create a happier world.
Wishing you much love and joy in cyberspace, or wherever you may roam. xo
Julie Spira is America’s Top Online Dating Expert and Digital Matchmaker. She’s the CEO and founder of Cyber-Dating Expert and has been coaching singles on finding love online for over 20 years. Julie’s the author of the bestseller, The Perils of Cyber-Dating: Confessions of a Hopeful Romantic Looking for Love Online.
SIGN UP for the FREE Weekly Flirt newsletter for dating advice delivered to your inbox.