Cyber-Dating Expert Provides Online Dating Advice for National Singles Week
September 20 – 26, 2009
September 15, 2009 Los Angeles, CA??Julie Spira, best-selling author of The Perils of Cyber-Dating: Confessions of a Hopeful Romantic Looking for Love Online offers her Top 10 Rules of Netiquette for online daters.
Online Dating is a Hot Topic
- National Unmarried and Single Americans Week is September 20 ? 26, 2009
- There are Over 90 million Singles in the U.S. (source: US Census Bureau)
- Almost half of the single population in the U.S have tried online dating
- The desire to couple-up increases as we get closer to the holiday season
Dating coach and media personality, Julie Spira is available for your news show during National Singles Week.
Spira helps singles:
- Create an IRRESISTIBLE online dating profile
- See the red flags and spot the bad boys
- Communicate effectively with the opposite sex with her Rules of Netiquette
- Determine the signs of an unavailable man
Julie Spira has appeared on Cyberguy on KTLA, FOX News Strategy Room, FOX-5 in San Diego, and numerous other media outlets including CosmoGirl Radio, Glamour.com, and BBC Radio with her expertise in the field of online dating.
Visit her at www.CyberDatingExpert.com