One of the highlights of the year is attending the iDate Conference and Awards in Miami.
Every year in January, the dating industry gets together to discuss the latest trends in dating, mobile apps, and more.
This year, the 8th Annual iDate Awards were held at the Miami Botanical Gardens and it was an honor to be voted as a finalist for “Best Dating Coach of the Year.”
When it came time for celebrity Matchmaker Carmelia Ray to announce one of five finalists in this category, I actually felt nervous and closed my eyes, hoping I’d hear my name.
RELATED: Online Dating Expert Julie Spira Named Best Dating Coach at iDate Awards
My wish came true, but not without the votes and support of the dating industry and all of the singles around the world who voted for me as Best Dating Coach of the Year.
Here’s a quick video of my acceptance speech at the iDate Awards.
The 13 iDate Award Winners Included:
- Best Dating Site: Match
- Best Dating Coach: Julie Spira (me!)
- Beat Mobile Dating App: Bumble
- Best Marketing Campaign: eHarmony
- Best Up and Coming Dating Site: Lively
- Best New Technology: Smart Match App
- Best Matchmaker: Andrea Messent
- Best Software and Saas: Dating Pro
- Most Innovative Company: eHarmony
- Best Payment System: CCBill
- Best Niche Dating Site: Christian Filipina
- Best Affiliate Program: Wamba and Mamba
- Best Product Design: Dating Pro
Many thanks to Marc Lesnick from the Internet Dating Conference and Mark Brooks from Courtland Brooks for the great work putting together this event and for recognizing my 20+ years as a pioneer in the online dating industry.
FOLLOW @JulieSpira on Twitter and Instagram for dating advice and sign up for the FREE Cyber-Dating Expert Weekly Flirt newsletter.
Julie Spira is America's Top Online Dating Expert. She's an award-winning dating coach who's been helping singles find love online for 25+ years. Follow @JulieSpira on IG.