To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, if drinking green beer or nibbling on a mint-chocolate chip ice cream cone aren’t on your menu, we’re thrilled to share Rose Cole’s healthy recipe for her Raw Mint-Chip Shamrock Shake.
- 1-2 Tbs cacao nibs (or chocolate chips)
- 1 frozen large banana (the more ripe, the better)
- 1-2 drops peppermint extract (or handful of fresh mint leaves)
- 1/4 cup frozen spinach (or opt for all-natural green food coloring, or?just make a white mint shake)
- 2/3 cup non-dairy milk of choice (coconut, almond, hemp, etc.? Use more or less, depending on desired thickness.)
Optional Ideas & Add-ins
- cocoa powder
- chocolate protein powder
- garnish with fresh mint leaves
- 2-4 drops liquid stevia (I love the peppermint liquid stevia from Sweet Leaf)
- a pinch of guar gum and xantham to make pudding (or just reduce milk)
Blend everything together and enjoy!? For more healthy recipes, visit RoseCole.com.
For more romantic recipes, check out our Love Potions!
Julie Spira is America's Top Online Dating Expert. She's an award-winning dating coach who's been helping singles find love online for 25+ years. Follow @JulieSpira on IG.
1 thought on “Love Potions – Mint Chip Shamrock Shake”
My girlfriend’s and I made these shakes this weekend, and they were a perfect way to end a day on the beach. I don’t think they brought any extra “love potion” magic, but they sure were good.
Thanks for the great work:)