Getting ready for the warm weather? Our friends at BakeSpace have contributed another luscious recipe for our Love Potions.
Enjoy this creamy rasberry gelato dessert worth serving to your date or sweetheart.
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 3 hours
- 12 oz. fresh raspberries
- 2/3 c. sugar (I used half granulated and half vanilla sugar)
- 2 c. whole milk
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon or lime juice
1. Process berries, sugar, and whole milk in a food processor or blender until smooth. Pour into a nonreactive bowl.
2. Add in the heavy cream and mix just enough to combine. (Do not whip the cream.) Add in the lemon or lime juice. Cover and refrigerate for at least four hours and up to overnight.
3. Transfer the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Serve immediately or freeze up to one month.
***Note: You can substitute the following fruits using the above recipe: bananas, peaches, pears, strawberries, blackberries, apricots, Granny Smith apples, and blueberries.
Julie Spira is America's Top Online Dating Expert. She's an award-winning dating coach who's been helping singles find love online for 25+ years. Follow @JulieSpira on IG.