SUPERFOOD CHOCOLATE CANDY
My friend Rose Cole shared with me her most popular recipe from the?Wellness With Rose Cookbook.
Enjoy the health benefits of chocolate while still indulging here and there.
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup organic raw almond butter
4 Tbsp agave nectar
1/4 cup organic unsweetened coconut
1/4 cup hemp seed protein
1/2 tsp liquid Stevia or 3 tsp powdered Stevia (6 packets)
1 Tbsp organic vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup raw chocolate cacao powder (may substitute Chatfield’s roasted carob powder)
1/3 cup goji berries (optional)
1. Spray on ice cube tray with nonstick spray and set aside or use mini cupcake tins and papers.
2. Melt coconut oil under hot water or spoon into saucepan and melt over low flame. When coconut oil turns to a liquid, pour oil into a medium bowl.
3. Slowly whisk in almond butter, cinnamon, Stevia, and agave nectar one at a time.
4. Next, whisk in vanilla.
5. Then slowly stir in cacao (or carob), almond meal, coconut, and hemp seed protein one at at time, sprinkling evenly as you go.
6. Batter should run off of spoon. Spoon into ice cube tray, or cup cake papers and chill in freezer for 15
6. Sprinkle goji berries on the top.
Fun Optional Add-ins
1-3 drops of your favorite edible essential oil: peppermint, lavender, lemon, rose, tangerine. You can find the best essential oils at www.RoseCole.com/RoseRecommends
1/2 tsp Course Celtic sea salt
1/4 cup Chopped Golden berries, also known as Incan Berries.
Julie Spira is America's Top Online Dating Expert. She's an award-winning dating coach who's been helping singles find love online for 25+ years. Follow @JulieSpira on IG.
1 thought on “Love Potions – Superfood Chocolate Candy”
I love it! I’ve made her recipes, and it’s REALLY good. Rose has really awesome stuff on her website too. What an absolute light in the world!