Quotes and GIFS for the Jokester on April Fool’s Day
It’s National Humor month, so make sure you watch your digital back and be on the lookout for that special jokester in your life.
We’ve put together a list of our favorite quotes and GIFS to help you get through a day filled with (hopefully harmless) pranks.
1. “The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.” – Sir Winston Churchill
2. “It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor.” ~Max Eastman
3. “Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.” – Mark Twain
4. “Take all the fools out of this world and there wouldn’t be any fun living in it, or profit.” – Josh Billings
5. “Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.” – William Shakespeare
6. “There’s no better icebreaker than a great joke.” ~Dane Cook
7. “You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself.” – Ethel Barrymore
8. “When in doubt, make a fool of yourself.” ~Cynthia Heimel
9. “Mix a little foolishness with your prudence. It’s good to be silly at the right moment.” – Horace
10. “Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your joy. Life is too short to put up with fools.” – Unknown
Be prepared to giggle, laugh, and enjoy the day. It’s also the first day of National Humor Month, so you can laugh the entire month long.
Check out our post with SKOUT’s Humor Survey to find out why laughing in your profile photos will fill up your date card faster.
Wishing you much love, joy, and jokes this April Fool’s Day.
Julie Spira is America’s Top Online Dating and Mobile Dating Expert. She’s the author of the bestseller, The Perils of Cyber-Dating: Confessions of a Hopeful Romantic Looking for Love Online and has been coaching singles on finding love for over 20 years.