As the week draws to an end, it’s time to share our 10 favorite dating articles on the web and on Twitter for your weekend reading pleasure in Cyber Love Links — Links to Love, When You’re in the Mood for Love.
1. On Thought Catalog, we enjoyed 10 Reasons Not to Give Up on Love by Chelsea Fagan. I’m sure you can relate to some, if not all of these.
2. Our friends at Men’s Fitness asked the ladies what they didn’t like about emails from male online daters. Here are their findings with Do’s and Don’ts of Online Dating.
3. On the flip side, on eHarmony, the ladies should read 10 Things Women Should Never Say to Men.
4. In time for Passover, we loved JDate’s article, Don’t Pass Over the JDate Haggadah. Will you take a date to a Seder? We’d love to know.
5. A huge Happy 5th Birthday to our friends at The Frisky. My how time flies! We’re happy to share their 15 Dating Don’ts Worth Repeating Again.
6. We enjoyed the post on Your Tango, What to Do on a 1st Date to Make Him Fall for You? Not sure about that first kiss? Read this post and put on some lip gloss.
7. In the thank you department, a huge thanks to Fox News for including our tips in Should You Ditch Online Dating?
8. So grateful to Cosmpolitan for the interview, How to Rock the Perfect Online Dating Profile Pic
9. Take a peek at my latest column on DatingAdvice.com, How to Ramp up Your Online Dating Profile.
10. Really dug in with a personal story on Huffington Post in Googling Your Dates ~Can It Backfire?
Have a favorite story to share with us? Post it in our comments.
Wishing you much love and joy in cyberspace, or wherever you may roam.