How to Take Down Your Match Profile When you Meet The One
At Cyber-Dating Expert, we have a large amount of dating coaching clients who are members of Match, , so naturally when they find success with online dating, they often want to know how to delete their Internet dating or mobile dating profile so they can give the relationship a chance.
In this article, we will show you step-by-step how to take down your Match profile, even if it’s just temporarily.
How to Delete Your Match Profile
1. Sign on to Match. On the upper right hand corner, click on the gear and you’ll see a drop down menu. Click on Settings.
2. Scroll to Change/Cancel Membership. Click on the link.
3. Type in your Match password. Click Continue Cancellation
4. Click on Cancel Membership and Remove Profile
5. A pop-up will appear saying your membership has been canceled with a cancellation number.
6. Remember you will not be visible for the remainder of your subscription period. If at any time you’ve decided it’s time to start dating again, you can easily log in with your email address and password to reactivate your profile.
7. You’ll receive an email to confirm your cancellation.
At the end of the digital day, online dating is a numbers game. We encourage singles to take down their profiles if they are only interested in dating one person, so that person doesn’t get the wrong impression that you aren’t serious.
If you want to renew, just log on again. Make sure you go into your settings and activate push notifications and email notifications to receive your daily matches or invites to match events if you’re ready to start dating again.
If you need some hand holding, contact us to find out how Irresistible Coaching can help you find your dream date.
Wishing you much love and joy in cyberspace, or wherever you may roam. xo
Julie Spira is America’s Top Online Dating Expert and Digital Matchmaker. She was an early adopter of online dating and has been coaching singles on finding love on the Internet, and now on their mobile phones, for over 2 decades.