Summer starts this week, and at Cyber-Dating Expert HQ, we always see an uptick in new clients looking for love online.
Don’t just take our word for it, as our friends at Match have predicted that Sunday, July 8th will be 20% busier than Valentine’s Day based on 20+ years of data.
If you don’t experience fireworks with someone special on 4th of July, you’ll have an opportunity to find summer love BIG TIME a few days later, and we’re here to help you look your best.
RELATED: 5 HOT TIPS FOR SUMMER LOVE
What should you do to get ready for summer fun?
- Update your existing profile now to get ready with new photos wearing summer apparel.
- Include some of your favorite summer activities, such as beach barbecues, fly fishing, or hiking.
- Change your profile to include favorite date ideas, such as going to an outdoor concert, an amusement park, or riding a tandem bicycle.
- If you have a summer vacation booked, include how excited you are to travel to that destination.
- Include your favorite flavor of ice cream or frozen yogurt, as it’s a hint of where you should go on a date that extends into dessert.
RELATED: 10 ABSOLUTELY FUN SUMMER DATE IDEAS
There’s something magical about sunshine, beach or lake walks, and finding a summer romance that will last through all of the seasons.
Wishing you much love and joy in cyberspace, or wherever you may swipe or roam. xo
Julie Spira is America’s Top Online Dating Expert and Digital Matchmaker. She’s the CEO of Cyber-Dating Expert, and as an early adopter of Internet dating, has been coaching singles on finding love online for almost 25 years.
FOLLOW @JulieSpira on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
SIGN UP for the FREE Weekly Flirt newsletter for dating advice delivered to your inbox.
Photo credit: Fotolia
Julie Spira is America's Top Online Dating Expert. She's an award-winning dating coach who's been helping singles find love online for 25+ years. Follow @JulieSpira on IG.