On Father’s Day, we honor those who hold the title of dad, pops, papa, father, grandpa, uncle, and even any male siblings and friends who are dads.
Our friends at dating site Zoosk conducted a survey of single fathers again and found that the majority of single women interested in dating a single dad has increased to 92%! That’s a 9% rise from their 2016 survey, and Zoosk actually says, “dating a single dad is “so hot” right now.”
The Zoosk study looked at over 3,000 single women and analyzed over 300,000 messages determine that single dads are really a hot ticket for women looking for love online.
Other fun Father’s Day facts
- Dad bods are in. Six-packs are out.
- 86% of women are totally okay with the “dad bod.”
- 24% finding a “dad bod” them attractive.
- If you include the term “dad bod” in a message, daters are 41% more likely to respond.
- Dad jokes are in.
- More than half (55%) of women think that dad jokes are a great way to break the ice.
- 66% of Millennial women find dad joke-type pick up lines even funnier.
- Single dads are no longer the center of the universe.
- 15% of women say single dads are more caring.
- 9% believe single dads are more patient.
- 41% believe single dads are more responsible.
- 9% think single dads are more thoughtful.
- Single women like tradition.
- 44% of female online daters like getting their dad’s approval of their date.
- 61% of women like it when their boyfriend asks their dad for their hand in marriage.
With close to 100% of women interested in dating a single dad, we honor and encourage all of the single dads to enrich their lives by adding love to the mix.
Wishing all of the dads a very Happy Father’s Day, wherever you may swipe or roam.
FOLLOW @JulieSpira on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
SIGN UP for the FREE Weekly Flirt newsletter for dating advice delivered to your inbox.