Today we celebrate all Mothers and variations thereof. Happy Mother’s Day to all of the Mothers, Step Moms, Aunts, Grandmothers, Mothers in Waiting and Mentors of the World.
Here are some of my favorite songs about Mother’s to hum to during the day.
1. Your Mother Should Know – The Beatles
2. Mother and Child Reunion – Paul Simon
3. Mother – John Lennon
4. Mama’s Pearl – Jackson Five
5. Mother – Pink Floyd
6. Your Mama Can’t Dance – Loggins and Messina
7. Mama Told Me Not to Come – Three Dog Night
8. Tie Your Mother Down – Queen
9. Crazy Mama – J.J. Cale
10. Mother’s Little Helper – Rolling Stones
Do you have a favorite song which includes mother or mom in the title? Feel free to share it with us. Happy Mother’s Day.
Julie Spira is America's Top Online Dating Expert. She's an award-winning dating coach who's been helping singles find love online for 25+ years. Follow @JulieSpira on IG.