At least half of the singles in the United States are dating online.
On Fox News in Los Angeles, I spoke with Christine DeVine on how to find love online safely, this Valentine’s Day.
1. Make sure your photos are accurate, ditch the prom shots.
2. Practice truth-in-advertising, be honest about your age.
3. Be careful of romance scams and research your dates.
4. Do a search of their email address and names to see who your date really is
5. Meet someone in a public place and let a friend know who you are meeting and where you’re meeting.
6. Text your buddy from your date to let them know you’re safe.
7. Avoid late night dates, could be a booty call or a hookup.
8. Don’t give up hope, there are 40 million singles online, you just might find your one in 40 million.
Los Angeles Local News | FOX 11 LA KTTV
Julie Spira is America’s Top online dating expert and Digital Matchmaker. She creates Irresistible Profiles for singles on the dating scene. For more online dating advice, follow @JulieSpira on Twitter and sign up for the free Weekly Flirt newsletter.
Julie Spira is America's Top Online Dating Expert. She's an award-winning dating coach who's been helping singles find love online for 25+ years. Follow @JulieSpira on IG.
3 thoughts on “Julie Spira on FOX Studio 11 – Online Dating Advice [video]”
Well done Julie!
What happened after the end of the video after the anchor at the desk calls out to you, “Hey Julie I work late”…..
Thanks for watching the video Linda. Jeff, the co-anchor just wanted me to give him some advice on restaurants that I’d recommend. I’ve been on the show before, so he enjoys a little kidding around here and there.
Always nice to be a regular on a TV news show. They even picked a nice thumbnail for the video.