This New Tinder Feature Will Help You Stand Out
Are you tired of swiping right on Tinder and waiting for a match to appear? Do you feel like you’re in a numbers game and it’s no longer fun to play anymore?
If you feel this way, you’re not alone.
Tinder has announced on their blog, a new feature rolling out called ‘Tinder Boost’ to help you appear at the top of a match search. This new feature will help you “skip the line,” so they say and will allow you to be viewed as a top profile for 30 minutes to increase your chances of getting a mutual match.
Here’s how Tinder Boost Works
1. Make sure you’re in Tinder Mode (turn off the social feature)
2. A pop-up will appear asking if you want to skip the line.
3. Sign up for Boost and you’ve got 10 minutes to be in premium mode.
4. Watch the countdown clock and make sure you make the most of your 10 minutes.
5. Start matching, chatting, and meeting IRL.
P.S. Tinder Plus members get one free boost a week, so we suggest you use it on a Sunday or Monday night, where singles have either had a weekend of bad dates or were dateless and want to change that before the upcoming weekend.
Tinder’s sisters dating sites/apps Match and OkCupid are already charging singles to appear during peak hours and the Bumble dating app also has a boost premium feature. The Tinder mega mobile dating app is now testing their boost service in Australia and will hopefully be in the U.S. soon.
Will you pay more on a mobile app to appear higher in a search?
Your comments are welcome.